Soukaku Co., Ltd. (store name T-on) (hereinafter referred to as "the company") regards the protection of personal information as a social responsibility, and manages and operates a website that customers can use with confidence. Based on the "Personal Information Protection Policy", we have stipulated "Handling of personal information on the website" as follows:
2.Scope of handling of personal information
The handling of personal information will be applied when the customer purchases items, contacts us, subscribe to e-mail magazines etc. through our site.
Personal information collected when you use our site will be managed in accordance with the way of thinking about the handling of this personal information.
3.Purpose of use of personal informationWe will use the personal information and order information (including historical order information) collected from customers for the purposes specified in the following items in addition to the purpose of providing this service. We will not use your personal information for any purpose other than the provision of this service or the purposes specified below.
- When introducing our products and services to customers.
- When we place an order, confirm the order content, and change the order on behalf of the customer.
- When responding to inquiries from customers.
- To ask our customers for their opinions and suggestions about our services.
- To allow us to contact customers individually and for purposes for which we have obtained individual consent.
- To create statistical data categorized by customer attributes (age, address, etc.)
- To provide and display information and services that suit each customer's hobby.
4.About security management of personal information
In order to ensure the accuracy and security of personal information, we will take reasonable security measures for access management of personal information, restrictions on access methods, unauthorized access, leakage, loss, destruction, tampering, etc., In the event of an accident related to personal information such as leakage, we will promptly take appropriate measures, including measures to prevent recurrence.
5.about entrusted custody of personal information
We may entrust our business to the extent necessary to achieve the stated purpose of use. In that case, we will properly supervise and manage the outsourcing company. (Subcontractors are carriers, printing companies that produce direct mail advertisements, collection companies when payment is not completed, etc.)
6.Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We will not provide or disclose personal information to third parties such as other businesses or individuals without the permission of customer. However, this does not apply in the following cases.
- With the consent of the customer to provide information.
- When disclosure is requested by a public institution such as a government agency based on laws and regulations.
- When disclosing personal information to business partners related to the operation of this website. However, the information to be disclosed in this case is limited to the necessary range, and the disclosure destination is obliged to manage personal information in accordance with the contract.
Cookies are only used to display the shopping cart/customer's own purchase history, so if you wish to purchase in a shopping cart, please enable the cookie setting in your browser. Our website collects access logs to help improve the usability of the website, and saves you the trouble of entering personal information when you visit the website again. For your easier access, there are pages that use this cookie.
8.Other Privacy Confirmations
- Please note that if you voluntarily disclose personal information on the Internet accessible to everyone, such as forums and posts, the information may be collected and used by other users. If you publish your email address, you may receive unwanted messages based on the information posted there. You need to be aware that you are responsible for disseminating information.
- Companies that collect personal information through third-party websites and services accessed through this website, or through sweepstakes or promotions, have established regulations and data collection terms that are independent of our company. We are not responsible or liable for the terms and activities of these independent third parties.
9.Changes and Notifications of Personal Information Management
Due to the needs of the company's business, the implementation of new laws, the revision of existing laws, etc., the company may change the management content of this personal information without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on this website and notified. Please check the latest contents of this page before using.
If you have any requests or questions regarding the processing of personal information, retained personal data, etc., please contact us using the contact information below.
10.Administrator and Disclosure/Correction/Deletion of Personal Information
The affiliation and contact information of the administrators of members' personal information, and the contact information for members who wish to disclose, correct or delete their personal information are shown below. If you wish to disclose, correct or delete, please contact us by phone or email. In that case, please note that we will confirm your identity.
- Store name
- T-on golf
- Distributor name
- Soukaku Co., Ltd.
- Sales manager name
- Kennosuke Ogawa
- 1-10 Higashisenbacho, Tokushima City, Tokushima 770-0911
- Phone number
- FAX number
- Email address
- Homepage URL